Textibility provides a simple, REST API for extracting information from images and documents in a number of formats and generating images and documents from structured data. With a simple, clean HTTP interface and some clever processing we can quickly and easily unlock information captured in photographs and file uploads.
A couple of examples supported by the API:
- Extracting a barcode from a photograph.
- Generating a barcode to point to a URL or describe a contact.
- Extracting the text from a boarding pass or purchase receipt PDF.
- Removing the last 4 pages from PDF file for privacy reasons.
- Merging multiple PDF files into a single file.
- Generating a PNG image from an SVG document.
- Generating a PNG or PDF chart.
DetailsAll functionality is designed to be as straightforward to use as possible:
- Barcode detection is orientation-independent: it doesn't matter whether or not the image is perfectly aligned vertically or horizontally.
- The only barcode generation/decoding API with full support for PDF files: we'll extract images from PDF files and we'll return perfectly printable PDF content as well.
PricingBilling for access to the API is provided via Mashape.
$0.001 for each extra credit
$0.005 for each extra credit
$0.01 for each extra credit
$0.02 for each extra credit
- Each API call that generates a barcode consumes 1 credit.
- Each API call that decodes a barcode from a single image consumes 1 credit.
- For PDF barcode decoding, each page processed consumes a single credit.
- For PDF text extraction, 1 credit is consumed for every 5 pages (so if a PDF document is 4 pages long, it will consume 1 credit, and if it is 11 pages long it will consume 3 credits).
- For PDF locking, unlocking, filtering and merging, 1 credit is consumed for every 20 pages (so if the PDF document is 10 pages long, it will consume 1 credit, and if it is 43 pages long it will consume 3 credits).
- For SVG rasterization and chart generation, 1 credit is consumed for each successful request.